All reviews room was clean waffles older property would stay again nice pool the breakfast area front desk person from texas business trip checking in first floor a great place to stay sausage staff was very friendly cereal cumberland television
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Bathroom tub extremely dangerous!! No skid strips in tub and very dangerous, had to put floor towel in tub to be able to stand up!! I'm surprised you haven't had falls and lawsuits because of this dangerous problem. Room 141, Also tub drain is clogged and very slow to drain. If taking a shower over 2 minutes you will have bathwater over your ankles.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dennis P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing at Ramada Inn, Lebanon, Tn. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our operation! This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when your staying with us and I apologizes! Have a great day and come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a quick stop on a roadtrip. It was fine for what we needed. Our kids enjoyed the pool and the proximity to restaurants and interstate was convenient. The room was clean overall, but there were a few things that could be fixed up a bit. Our biggest complaint was a stand ashtray (full and also had a soda can in it) that was right outside our door. It was disgusting, and of course my toddler was curious. My husband tried to move it down the walkway away from our door, and it spilled ashes all over out the bottom. He let the front desk know right away and they said they would be up to sweep it up, but unfortunately that never happened.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to save money. Not worth it. Hotel is old and dated, room was tiny and dated, breakfast was sub par. Room was clean but not very nice. Ok if you aren't real picky but else stay elsewhere if you can

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2018

My boyfriend and stayed here for a few days. We had ordered the room online and supposed to have king size bed and hot tub. I get there and its queen bed and no hot tub. So i go up front and they move me to a different room. They put me in a room in the back with 2 full size beds and no hot tub and the room is in desperate need of repair. This room should not have been rented out. I went back to the front desk and they finally put me in a room with a king size bed and hot tub. The room was better than the others, but still in need of repair. It is an older hotel and needs to be remodeled.

Room Tip: older hotel needs remodeling
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimmilynn76
Dennis P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing at Ramada Inn, Lebanon, Tn. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our operation and this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when your staying with us! I apologizes! Have a great day and come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

The manager was very rude to me because she doesn't like individuals of different races besides her Caucasian race. That stuff she needs to leave at home and never bring that out in the public eye. This is so wrong.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family