“Snow Joke”

Price range: US$5 - US$27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2018

After spending a couple of days snowbound in the house we were feeling the cabin fever setting in. So we ventured out across the snow to Lawlors Bistro. It had a welcoming atmosphere and cosy warm. We just got in before the rush. There was a good variety available from the buffet. All hot and plenty to sustain our needs. Service was quick and staff were very helpful and attentive.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Dont often call here but its my place if choice for early dinner. Menu excellent ...good range and good quality. Service friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Both lunch and evening, indeed all day fare, in large open dining area.
Excellent sandwiches, hand made before your eyes.
They also served a very respectable portion of fish and chips in the evening, at modest price.
Recommended.Sorry

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for a dinner with friends. The staff was extremely professional and available for any requests.
I am vegetarian and I could find more than an option for my dinner. I ordered a veggie burger with sweet potatos, which was also served with some fresh salad. I think that the price were absolutely cheap in comparison to the good food and the service received. The serving in addition was very generous.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank X1685EEmartinas
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I tried various spots in the great Hotel in Naas.
Found Mrs Lawlor's terrific for some scones one morning and also for a delicious lunch from their buffet one day.
We also enjoyed our steak cooked on a hot rock one night for dinner.
Lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, very good value.

Date of visit: January 2018