“Excellent rice and good curry”

Swapna Indian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 77 Restaurants in Naas
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

The starter and main course were larger than I thought and were good value for money. The booked rice was excellent and very authentic. I should know I am from Kolkata. Also good and attentive service.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Went as a party of six while visiting Naas for the racing. They did us a great Mixed Grill for starters, then all said that their main meals were good as well. Throw in a couple of Cobra's as well, all for around 25 euros each, and you can't go wrong. Friendly service as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

We are regulars and are always amazed by the quality, value and authenticity of the food at Swapna. We recently had a family meal with a group of eight and the friendly and prompt service by Josh and his team really added to the enjoyment of the evening. The meals can be made to order, and specifically to the taste of the diner, with Josh happy to make suggestions if requested to do so.The group ordered a couple of platters for starters and a range of main courses, with the garlic chilli masala & the vindaloo standing out.
There was a good buzz in the restaurant and because we had reserved the table we were seated upstairs, which was nice and private without feeling isolated.
We would highly recommend Swapna to anyone.
Eoin & Sarah

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I've been for both sit in & takeaway meals with my partner, & I must say the food is delicious. They are generous portions of beautiful food every time. My only problem is deciding what to have but Josh always gives helpful hints if you are indecisive like me, (but I always order the coriander naan). Fabulously decorated and a wonderful atmosphere created by the staff.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been in here on many occasions, the food gets better every visit, if that's possible, service is amazing but most of all Josh and the rest of the staff make you feel so welcome, everybody should try this restaurant at some stage, you won't be disappointed.