“Excellent”

Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Naas
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Naas we offer our guests the subtle layering of Asian fusion Cuisine using the finest of local and Asian produce.The diverse ,yet simple menu offers you the best of this Cuisine complimented with a wine list expertly chosen to match the delicate, subtle Asian flavours. All our food is prepared right here using only natural ingredients and is cooked to order in our open kitchen. We do not use MSG, preservatives or artificial colouring.
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Never one to write reviews but the experience in this restaurant on Thursday last warranted my efforts. The restaurant's decor is fabulous and the atmosphere is just so comfortable, the food was divine but the extra special touch was our waitress emma d who recommended food and wine to us and looked after us down to a T, we wanted for nothing. She was also hilarious, which didn't hurt! I loved being able to look into the kitchen as well. It was fairly busy for a Thursday, and with us having no reservation we all still felt so well looked after. I had been to Lemongrass before and enjoyed but being there this week made me decide on it as my favourite in Naas, most likely all of Kildare. Excited to bring friends and family here and keep working my way through the menu!!

3  Thank louisagry

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant , beautiful surroundings , spacious , food is good ! Staff are lovely and very attentive !

1  Thank pippy k
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place the food was fantastic and service was good. Portions were perfect size i had yellow thai curry whixh was really good my friends had garlic beef which was also very tasty.

2  Thank 582aileenh
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Had a great evening here recently, with great friends and amazing food. Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. I would definitely return again.

2  Thank MrsKCIreland
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Decor and atmosphere wonderful. Staff were so friendly and welcoming . As for the food amazing. So much choice. Went for japenesse . Delicious.Cannot wait to eat here again

1  Thank P2510QBhelenm