“Amazing evening coffee ! ”
Review of PS Coffee Roasters

PS Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Naas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been meaning to try PS coffee roasters coffee for quite a while in Naas as it had been recommended to me quite a while back . I got the opportunity this evening Was I impressed , met 2 very friendly chaps ( owners I’d guess ) ‘end of day ‘ tidying there coffee hideout in Naas . I was served up a most delicious cappuccino.... really really good . Absolutely to my liking .
I will most definitely be back

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely cheerful helpful staff, my only grip was that a quick take away tea and flap jack was almost 6€ . These seems extremely expensive for a regular take out tea and a medium sized flap jack

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Good coffee from solid sources. Healthy menu with a variety of options. Good coffee and chai. Paleo and GF options. GF carrot cake is good, paleo doughnut only tastes good if you are real paleo.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Great craic, friendly and very knowledgeable staff and an incredible selection of great food and sweet treats. The coffee is bangin. Tunes on and good vibes, check it out!
Also the ginger dude with the beard was top craic. Sorry I didn't get your name mate! Haha

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018

This coffee shop is full of character and healthy treats, coffee is taken very seriously and made with love. Gluten Free Carrot cake is delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018