Just spend two nights in The Druids Glen and really enjoyed our stay there. I don't know what it is like during the busier times but It was so relaxing and peaceful in beautiful surroundings. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was good, not a huge choice on the menu but we couldn't have any complaints about what we had in both the restaurant and bar. I found the rooms a nice size, the bath robes and slippers were a nice touch and the beds were so comfortable. Just a couple of small negatives we thought asking 3 Euro for the swimming hat a bit mean for such a hotel, also the price of a pint at 5.20 was a bit steep in the current climate. That said we had a really enjoyable peaceful break here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott