2,360 results
All reviews plunge pool bottle of prosecco star hotel games room top class hot towels lovely touch driving range little touches thirteenth bar from start to finish bar food spa treatments leisure centre main restaurant beautiful hotel relaxation room
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Thankyou Naomi :-)
I rang last week and your patience and good humour as I asked a gazillion questions and chopped and changed my request, was very much appreciated.
If this is an example of what we can expect when we stay at the end of August - well....we can't wait!
See you then!
Jacquie Richardson

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacquie R
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, CEO at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review, Naomi has been smiling all day! We look forward to your visit next month.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

What can I say about druids Glen. I am a fuss ball at times and have always been told I will always find fault with anything. Well those people have been proven wrong. I just can't fault the druids Glen hotel. The location just amazing, looking out into the vast openness of country side and breathing in the freshness of clean air brings with it a sense of tranquility. It would inspire a person to want to paint a landscape picture or start writing a novel Call me cheesy or plain old sentimental but I truly touched by the beauty of nature that surrounded me.
The hotel interior itself is in a league of its own, I do t know siltch about design or artictecher(I'm even struggling to spell it ha) but as I sat and took in the view of the stone work and wooden beams layout from the lobby chairs, I couldn't help but think it was so clever it was and I really appreciated it's beauty.
The rooms were very spacious with beautiful decor, comfy beds, big flat-screen which had lots channels including sky sports 1 2 & 3 (for the men) although you won't be doing much watching telly in your room when there a plenty of things to do...
I attended a wedding here and it was just amazing, the staff did a wonderful job at making the new married couples day magical. The food was outstanding with so any flavorsome dishes that tease the pallet for more. Presentation was also so appetising. Even the BBQ the next day was so tasty with lots of exciting varieties to goose from. Breakfast was 1 class service with plenty of fresh options to fill up up for that day of golf of sightseeing.
I had my 2 young children with me and there never was a bored moment, which was unexpected from my 11 year old who usually latches on to my hip. The Druids Den catered for all ages with fussball table, air hockey, Xbox, books, toys, a ball pen, educational toys, creative play, and also a movie player. The swimming pool was a great place to go as a family, the design was so thought out, relaxing and enjoyable at same time. There's a sauna and steam room and also a spa for adult time. ( I never got to visit these, but a dip in pool was just as good. There is also a great children's playground where kids can play as lo g as they wish. The area and LAnd scape around hotel is wonderful, it's like a different world, you can really just forget about stress of daily life and imagine enjoy that time in the now, it would do wonders for you.
One thing I'd like to mention and I don't think it's a negative, it all depends on how you value the good things in life, I don't mean materialistic things, but things that make you feel good, important things like family time, good food, surroundings, peace and quite, a time to recharge from real life. The price is up there with the highest I have ever paid, some might argue it's too much, which I assumed before I arrived. It didn't matter once I started experiencing the warm welcome, the relaxed atmosphere and the overall feeling of "this was so worth it"

So I best stop now before trip advisor bans my for been too overly detailed lol, as I've just realised I have wrote an essay not a review haha. Above I have just written from the heart and describe and how I've returned from my weekend feeling. It's my opinions and my experience.

Room Tip: Everyone seemed perfect. Although the bride suite was extraordinary, well worth getting married to stay in haha
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Excellent day from start to finish, highly recommend Druids Glen for your wedding day!! From reviewing our hotel to the big day every member of staff was amazing. The grounds were perfect for our pictures which turned out great!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank LeanneMc18

Dear Guest,

It is an honour for Druids Glen to host a couple's wedding banquet and I am pleased your special day was so memorable.

Wishing you many years of fun and happiness together and I look forward to welcoming you back for future celebrations.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Hotel and setting visually pleasing and rooms were comfortable. Staff were helpful and pleasant. However, we felt it was overpriced, especially as breakfast was not included. This would have cost another€20 per person per day. Ambience and cuisine in the bar not up to scratch for a 5 star hotel - the table we were directed to was not cleared and the floor was dirty. When we stated that we weren't entirely happy with the food, nothing was done about.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review and I welcome your feedback on the hotel which is greatly appreciated.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay but have noted your comments regarding pricing. I would like to assure you that this is continually monitored against those of our competitors to ensure we offer value for money. Our brand website offers the best value with Advance Purchase Discounts and Complimentary Breakfast available uniquely to customers who book directly.

I look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back to Druids Glen, where a warm welcome awaits you.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Glorious spa treatment! 2 gorgeous golf courses! Extraordinary staff and delightful dining. A wonderful beginning to a perfect holiday in Ireland! If you love golf you will love this hotel--simply something for everyone.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jennafromal
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, CEO at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and wonderful accolade. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Druids Glen and we look forward to your next visit where we hope we can continue to exceed your expectations

Yours sinceerely,