2,403 results
All reviews swimming pool games room star hotel top class hot towels lovely touch driving range little touches bar food leisure centre spa treatments from start to finish main restaurant relaxation room beautiful hotel family break would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot wait to return here. Booked it as a surprise mini honeymoon for me and my husband and didnt want to leave. Ordered room service, very efficiant and delicious food. Stunning rooms, plus great staff!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank claire n
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, CEO at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your honeymoon stay at Druids Glen.

Our team who have a wonderful passion for the resort and your comments are very much appreciated.

We look forward to your return where a warm welcome always awaits you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Druids Glen is beautiful. We were greeted firstly at check-in by professional, courteous staff. Our room (343) with Mountain view perfect, sumptuous luxurious beds!! Room is spotlessly clean. Our first evening meal in the Garden View Room was delightful, staff so friendly , happy to have a chat really welcoming. Breakfast is abundant we were greeted by a lovely lady directing us to the wonderful choices on offer. We are still here and I do not want to leave. A magical spot!! P’s the complimentary Prosseccco was a generous touch as was the Happy Birthday acknowledgement for my husband. We will be back again. Do not hesitate to come and stay here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious review, it is incredibly encouraging. I am pleased to read that my colleagues made your stay even more special. I appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to welcoming you back for many more special occassions to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a tranquil of relaxation with brilliant staff who make you feel at home from the minute you arrive, the food is as you would expect just perfect, breakfast is a treat with relaxation the theme that sets the mood for the day ahead.

Date of stay: December 2017
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, CEO at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Druids Glen for your recent stay. We are always pleased to read such feedback from our guests and my colleagues will be delighted that they could assist in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many more occasions to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful resort, excellent service - drinks at the bar were top notch. Room service food some of the best I have ever eaten. I ordered their Seafood Chowder & OMG it was heavenly. The room was beautiful as well as the lobby and surrounding grounds. We did not have time to try out the golf course but it was a convenient drive to Dublin to catch our flight back to the US.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pam_Parnell

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review and I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at Druids Glen.

We hope your travels will bring you back to Wicklow, and Druids Glen, for that round of golf, it is a very special course.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Another excellent family stay in Druids Glen Hotel. Plenty for the kids to do with the games room, swimming & of course having fun on the driving range, even in the rain as it is covered! Never disappoints. We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Richard B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to read that our friendly team made your family stay a memorable one. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay..