All reviews sister hotel on arrival sea view pool and hot tub beautiful hotel nothing is too much trouble top floor sea front white company toiletries standard room breakfast was excellent the bus cooked breakfast fabulous stay few minutes walk high standard an evening meal
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Not strictly my review as on this occasion my wife took her mother for a short break but wanted me to comment as they simply could not speak highly enough of the hotel.

Their (sea view) room could only be described as luxurious, the hotel offered complementary pick up and return to the airport in a limousine, were happy to give advice and make bookings for restaurants and attractions and even (without being asked) provided complementary transport to the war tunnels on one day when it rained.

Breakfasts could not have been bettered anywhere and Ola and her staff simply could not do enough for them - and in my Mother in law's words it's the best hotel she has ever stayed in.

Makes me wish I'd gone with them!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John F
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the apartment our friends in the hotel both rooms were great I preferred the apartment as it was like a suite I get up early the wife lays in so the lounge was great ! Breakfast is great perfectly cooked and s good spread and great value it was 10 per person extra for apartment included in hotel room cost location is great right on the sea service from all the staff has been exemplary!! First class well done would stay again free pick up from airport nice touch also

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Ola the manager runs this hotel like a well-oiled machine, and the staff are all delightful. The service, quality of the rooms, hotel maintenance and the breakfasts are all impeccable. The location, just outside St Aubin but within easy walking distance of restaurants and pubs, is perfect. The selection and quality of the food at breakfast is first class and sets you up for the day. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hotel and hope to stay again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stonefox
Reviewed October 11, 2018

We cannot praise Ola the Manager and her staff highly enough for the amazing service and their friendly but efficient approach to making our Golden Wedding celebrations a very memorable occasion. From pink bubbly on arrival, flowers arranged for our apartment, car service to and from restaurants, pick up and drop off at airport. Fabulous hotel, extremely comfortable, great breakfasts and always a smile. Particular thanks to the drivers who ferried us around. Thank you for helping to make our celebrations special

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed October 9, 2018

When we arrived, Olga sat us in the garden, where the sun was shining, with a complimentary glass of fizz. Olga and her team really know how to look after their guests, we were staying for 9 nights and, I can say without a doubt i have never felt more welcome in a hotel than I have here. Olga and Craig who covered from La Place helped out with local knowledge and even helped me to get my head around the scratch card parking ticket. I would return tomorrow, if I could escape from work. The island was beautiful with plenty to do and see, although the air temperature was not into the 30s it was low 20s all week. my wife had to try the swimming pool which she loved.
you will not find a better hotel on the Island, we had room 7 which looked over the bay, and with our window open we could hear the sea washing on the shore. The area, although on the main promenade road, had very little traffic and was peaceful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple