“Great food, shame about the alfresco ashtray fumes.”
Review of Sirocco

Sirocco
Ranked #6 of 255 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$35 - US$89
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Restaurant Sirocco is an experience for all your senses, dine in style and gaze out at the glittering waterfront. We use as much locally sourced produce as possible and the menu changes regularly in order to give you, our customers, a new reflection of seasonal produce.
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We have used, and enjoyed Sirocco at the Royal Yacht. The menu is quite extensive, but does lack some of the British staples such as pie. Shepherds pie, steak and ale pie and so on. With that classic fare added, the restaurant would score more than 3 out of 5 from me.
One ever present irritation is having to run the gauntlet of the alfresco ashtray and it’s noxious fumes. Sadly the doors onto the outside area were open leading to our enjoyment of a Saturday lunch being spoilt by the vile fumes wafting inside, please, you must remedy this. As a cancer survivor I endeavour to keep my wife and children away from such harmful environments.
The waitress memorized our order, sadly neglecting to relay to the chef that my wife wanted her main course without cheese, it came liberally sprinkled requiring my wife to scrape it off.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal, great choices, and good wine list. We sat inside but the balcony looks lovely. We all had fish mains, which were lovely.. good service, and lovely desserts.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Went there without a booking but they squeezed us in. Probably the best restaurant meal that I have had in decades, couldn't fault it. The service is old-school with a smile, again faultless. With drinks and a tip it came to £110 for two of us, worth every penny.

Can't wait to return.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Friendly fine dining, with good food. Wide selection and good , reasonable wine list. But, orders got confused: server asked if I would like fish boned but i requested to do it.. it came out boned!, and since at same time as my wife’s meal i did not fuss about it- then i found so many bones in it!! Coffee requested to come with the desert.. but out straight away! We rejected it and it did come with ( a little later) the desert - and it was terrible- bitter Americano. And mixing sparkling water with still! Nevertheless, the food was good. Enjoy, but give very clear instructions!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my partner the other night the service was spot on from start to finish and the food was absolutely top class worth every penny.