“Fabulous”

Sirocco
Ranked #7 of 250 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$37 - US$93
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Restaurant Sirocco is an experience for all your senses, dine in style and gaze out at the glittering waterfront. We use as much locally sourced produce as possible and the menu changes regularly in order to give you, our customers, a new reflection of seasonal produce.
Reviewed September 16, 2018

60th birthday celebration, table for ten. Just lovely, we had the set menu, £34.50 for three courses. Delicious we all enjoyed everything. The staff were great, very attentive. We all left feeling like we’d had a memorable night out and birthday celebration. The birthday girl was truly happy - maybe something to do with a bottle of Tattingers. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I dined at Sirocco after reading reviews on here. Simply, this is an outstanding restaurant - I can't find enough superlatives to describe. Amazing, amazing food, lovely atmosphere/view and excellent staff. Definitely give it a go!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, friendly staff keen to please with great attention to detail and delicious food would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Florence C
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

2 courses both a bit ‘meh’... dry bread with the starter then asked for a medium-rare steak but got it medium. Neither course blew me away but I did finish both.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We have used, and enjoyed Sirocco at the Royal Yacht. The menu is quite extensive, but does lack some of the British staples such as pie. Shepherds pie, steak and ale pie and so on. With that classic fare added, the restaurant would score more than 3 out of 5 from me.
One ever present irritation is having to run the gauntlet of the alfresco ashtray and it’s noxious fumes. Sadly the doors onto the outside area were open leading to our enjoyment of a Saturday lunch being spoilt by the vile fumes wafting inside, please, you must remedy this. As a cancer survivor I endeavour to keep my wife and children away from such harmful environments.
The waitress memorized our order, sadly neglecting to relay to the chef that my wife wanted her main course without cheese, it came liberally sprinkled requiring my wife to scrape it off.