“Saturday meal”

Sirocco
Ranked #6 of 255 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$36 - US$92
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Restaurant Sirocco is an experience for all your senses, dine in style and gaze out at the glittering waterfront. We use as much locally sourced produce as possible and the menu changes regularly in order to give you, our customers, a new reflection of seasonal produce.
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Royal Yacht and chose to eat in the Scirocco on the Saturday. It was an outstanding experience from start to finish. Attentive staff who served a range of outstanding dishes. Would thoroughly recommend it as a treat!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Very well ran with good service,could not fault the meal for the price we payed.Good menu choice and wine list.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

A 7 course taster menu for 4.

We had dinner here on our first night in jersey, the food was like artwork on a plate presented perfectly.

It tasted fantastic, the first couple or courses did leave me thinking I’m going to be starving when we leave, but the reality was quite the opposite. We where all overly full after or marathon taster menu.

The wine that accompanied the courses was perfectly suited and very good quality wines (so I was told , I was driving).

The manager or assistant I can’t quite remember sergio I believe he was called. Was very respectful and professional, he shared a keen interest in wine with one of our party. So we got to try a couple of extra wines and even got a visit to the wine cellar, which is a fabulous private dining room surrounded by wines that are nearly as one as my grand parents.

It really was a memorable occasion that we’ll definitely talk about in years to come. We would of loved to of visited a second time but of course the taste menu would of been the same so decided to visit elsewhere, maybe next time.

Many thanks for a special evening.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

The breakfast was lovely. The room had a view.
The service excellent.
There was enough choices for all tastes

Reviewed September 24, 2018

This restaurant in the Royal Yacht Hotel is fantastic. While the other restaurant - The Zepher - is quite noisy, Sirocco is tranquil and relaxed. The food in the Sirocco is excellent and is definitely a fine dining experience. We had the Taster Menu with Wine, and each course was delicious. It was enjoyable having a glass of wine with each course, and the Sommelier explained why the particular wine had been chosen. This is another great restaurant in St Helier and another that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. It was a lovely meal with which to finish our Jersey Holiday.