“Lovely 50th Wedding Anniversary lunch”
Review of Cafe Zephyr

Cafe Zephyr
Ranked #45 of 255 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$32 - US$32
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cafe Zephyr is most definitely the place to be seen; fun and alfresco, with an eclectic brasserie menu and something to suit everyone. It is open all day with a great variety of dishes running throughout service.
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We were given Spa Treatments at the lovely Spa in the Royal Yacht hotel as a 50th Wedding Anniversary gift then taken to Zephyr for lunch.

We had a table just inside the door so we could watch the world go by. I had the beef and cheese wrap with salad and chips and it was one of the tastiest things I have ever had in a restaurant. My husband had the fish and my sister-in-law had the bamboo basked containing a selection of oriental goodies - i.e. tempura prawns, dim sum etc. It looked really good. The cheeseboard we had after was also very nice.

Service was efficient and friendly. Would certainly come again when next in Jersey.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Royal Yacht hotel's POSH Bar and Zephyr Cafe for a drink and meal out on a Saturday night out in St. Helier. We enjoyed our champagne in the bar and then moved on for dinner in the Zephyr. The food, wine and service were excellent but fairly pricey. Be warned that some of the tables are near the bar, which was very busy with noisy revellers during our visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a cracking bowl of mussels in cream and garlic mopped up with some lovely fresh bread. Mains, a substantial club sandwich with decent chips, also a Thai chicken salad, extremely tasty. Great servers. Nice ambiance. Would I go back, yes indeed, no question.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We went to the Royal Yacht hotel to celebrate my sons 18th birthday and had dropped off cake and balloons earlier in the day. We had a nice table just inside the restaurant boarding the alfresco area. Good service, great atmosphere as the cafe was busy and great food which was available. My wife and I were though disappointed that 2 of the dishes we chose were not available, one of which was a lobster linguini, and the other mussels. I was quite surprised that a cafe,restaurant of this caliber would have sufficient fresh seafood in stock, especially lobster at this time of year. I will return somewhen, but it will not be straight away.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely family lunch here, great tapas choices on the menu. You can mix and match the tapas plates or pick from set sharing platters and there are other equally delicious choices on the menu as well. Exceptional service and lovely location on the square. Really looking forward to returning for more.