“Great for steaks, tapas or just a cocktail”

Wildfire Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Taxi Rank opposite and the Bus Terminus 3 minutes walk..
Description: Modelled on the informal style of New York's Grill Restaurants, the Wildfire Grill offers a wide range of different Breeds and Cuts of Beef cooked over coal as well as starters, salads, plates to share and a selection of other meats and local fish. Fantastic food with attentive service and great wines.. You are guaranteed a good night out. The Tapas & Steak Restaurant Downstairs offers a more relaxed environment, entertaining but essentially just great food with a fantastic atmosphere.
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We hadn't booked but managed to get a table. We only wanted tapas and drinks so were happy downstairs, the menu upstairs has a few more main dishes on.
The cocktails were delicious as was the tapas.
The service was amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

So good that we ate here twice during our short stay on Jersey. Tapas menu good if you are not too hungry but steaks were very good on our second visit

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Beautifully cooked steak, melt in the mouth and delicious. A comprehensive selection of house wines very reasonably priced. Chardonnay and Malbec 'Don David' superb. Next time we will ask for the meal to be served on plates as the wooden boards are too small to contain the food. Large portions, two of us shared truffle chips and salad and there was still some left over. Excellent, attentive service.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

3 of us ate here for my husband's birthday. We had steaks which were cooked and presented to perfection. The side dishes - mixed salad, new potatoes, mushrooms and chips were substantial and well prepared. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Afterwards we had the white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake which my husband said was fantastic, the creme brûlée which my MIL really enjoyed - and I had the selection of English and French cheeses - there was just so much gorgeous creamy cheese that I couldn't finish it all. All this was served by friendly and knowledgeable staff for whom nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Had a meal here on our last night in St Helier. My husband and I both had steaks they were cooked to perfection. I could not eat all my meal as there was so much, I asked for an extra portion of onion rings expecting 1 or 2 not 5or 6 and they were big rings. You also got on your plate crispy onions. After eating we went downstairs for drinks, we had been in here just for drinks on several nights not realising they did food upstairs. It is well worth a visit good food and friendly staff.