“Staff night out.”

Ranked #66 of 250 Restaurants in St Helier
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Our staff night out and everything was first class. All meals were cooked and served with perfection along with a comprehensive wine list, great value. The staff could not have been more welcoming and nothing was a problem. As eateries in the town go this is a little gem. Unpretentious, welcoming and a great night out was had by all. Many thanks to the management and staff for delivering a first class dining experience and we will most certainly be back.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

We went for a dinner and I have to say it was fantastic! It's a small, cozy and not pretentious place with friendly and funny owner and amazingly delicious food!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We last visited Jersey 27 years ago and ate in this same restaurant the night we got engaged. The fact that it has stood the test of time speaks for itself! The food is excellent - would highly recommend the kebabs. The staff are friendly and welcoming and very attentive. You cannot go wrong eating here. Will try not to leave it another 27 years before we return!

1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Excellet prtugese style food with wonderful staff. We dined on Friday evening. Really great Espadardos. Give them a try. so good he even opened up on Sunday (normlly closed.) especailly for us> really great evenings both times. Cant recoomed this place enough.

1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I fell upon this restaurant by accident so glad we did. Although it is a small place it is a friendly and cosy. The staff are very cheerful and nothing is too much for them. The food was delicious and plentiful I had prawn cocktail starter and chicken and mushroom in a creamy garlic sauce for the main. You also get rice, chips and salad I could not finish all that food which was disappointing as it was so good. I cannot comment on the desserts as I could not bring myself to have one because I was so full. All in all it was a very good experience and not too expensive. Will definitely go back again if we came back to St Helier.

1  Thank Jane H