“Fantastic once again Mira”
Review of Mira

Mira
Ranked #103 of 250 Restaurants in St Helier
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We had a table of 5 for a birthday celebration and wow were we spoilt. The food, the service, the lovely atmosphere. All excellent. Every one of our party said their starters and main courses were delicious. We cannot fault you Mira, thank you for a fabulous evening!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I bought a quidsin in voucher towards the end of May, hoping to use it in July, however, I had to travel unexpectedly. When I get back I realised the voucher expired on Friday 14th July so I called Mira on Tuesday 18th to ask if the voucher could still be used imminently as I was away unexpectedly but Mira said 'NO' straight away and did not ask any questions at all. I think this is so rude and unsympathetic on their behalf, the voucher had already been paid for so it would be up to Mira's discretion to still allow me to use the voucher!

The voucher could only also be used from Tuesday to Thursday but the expiry was on a Friday so this means technically the voucher wouldn't be able to be used on the Friday anyway!

Due to the above I believe that there are a number of other lovely Restaurants in Jersey that are more accommodating than what Mira has been to me.

6  Thank joaod276
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Great Sunday lunch buffet style starters, roast, fish, you name it they prob got it, friendly staff, and service very good, well worth a visit, evening meals are superb too, even when busy the service does not slip, well done Mira

2  Thank ShazzaSatch
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

This place is average to me, on the Jersey scale it is probably a 4/5 star but compared to the rest of the world it's 2/3.

I've awarded 3 as I found the service supplied by the wait staff made up for a lot. The food is good, but I will say garlic is a poor substitute for flavour. The meat was cooked to order which was good. The presentation for food varies and the portions are massive - this might be your thing.

I would probably recommend this place for large work groups or social events which involve a lot of drink. I don't think it's a romantic setting and I think the food is average at best.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends for dinner. Despite being extremely busy the service was impeccable and the food delicious and plentiful. I had fish cakes to start which were gorgeous, chicken and chorizo espetada and finished with the strawberry cheesecake. Would definitely recommend a visit.