Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Brilliant adventures with magic Craig!

We booked a SUP session for the morning and a coasteering session for the afternoon. I am sure all... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2018
sush47
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Another great coasteering trip with Jersey Adventures

We were guided by John Fox who is highly experienced , and made it a highly enjoyable way to spend... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
gbeardshall
Jersey, United Kingdom

All reviews john fox sea kayaking coasteering trip secret beach paddle boarding whole experience fantastic afternoon last minute thanks guys great guide felt safe my partner highly recommend this company fun activities during our stay equipment provided explained everything
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Despite the cold and wet weather this Easter we had a fantastic time Blokarting on the beach. I highly recommend getting your friends or relatives down to the beach whatever the weather and making the most of what Jersey has to offer. Thank you John.

John_Fox_Adventures, Owner at Jersey Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you Wendy for a lovely review and I look forward to seeing you all again on one of our other activities. KR John.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

i had a fantastic afternoon abseiling at St Catherine with Jersey Adventures. A very big thank you to John for his friendly, calm and clear instruction and training. I was quite a nervous student but John' obvious, years of experience with students gave me confidence to overcome my nerves and have an absolutely brilliant, fun afternoon. I would highly recommend Jersey Adventures to anyone looking for fun activities in Jersey.

John_Fox_Adventures, Owner at Jersey Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you Michelle, always a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you on another activity soon. KR John.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

A really exciting and fun hour spent Blokarting at St Aubin. Thank you to John for your careful instructions and support throughout. We'll definitely look you up again for more adventures on our next visit.

John_Fox_Adventures, Owner at Jersey Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you Amanda, it was lovely to meet you both and I look forward to next time. KR John.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Coasteering at Gorey what a fantastic couple hours spent around the beautiful coast of Jersey with John. Explore this part of the coast rarely seen at this angle! Eight of us went from work, all ages and abilities covered by this trip.

John_Fox_Adventures, Owner at Jersey Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you Bob for your amazing review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
KR John.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Had a fantastic experience Coasteering with John at the weekend. I couldn't get over how beautiful and stunning the places were. John is a great guide, wasn't expecting a talk on the Eco System and to eat Seaweed, just Brilliant. John has a wealth of knowledge and experience, also a top bloke. The jumps were spectacular and a great experience. I would urge people to go and experience a great informative adventure. Well done John and many thanks. Stuart, Wigan, Lancs

John_Fox_Adventures, Owner at Jersey Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thanks Stuart for the awesome review, it was a pleasure to guide for you, despite the weather. I hope we see you again in the not too distant future on another one of our adventures.
KR John.