If your answer to the above is yes, then the Longueville Manor on the Island of Jersey is just the place for you. The service and comfort is just what you would expect from a Relais et Chateau establishment. It is expensive, but then you get what you pay for. The restaurant is top class, again expensive but up to Michelin Star standard. My wife has many food allergies which they coped with admirably. We arrived late in the evening, but had warned them about this and an excellent light meal was awaiting us. For a special anniversary or a loving tryst, give it a try. You'll want to make it a regular on your list of places to stay for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, UK