We live in Jersey so are lucky enough to eat at this hotel often during the summer by the pool and in the depths of winter in there oak panelled dining room is my favourite or by there fire for afternoon tea. This year and last we did stay here over the pre Christmas period with our children in there cottage which was a wonderful way to start of the season as they do decorate the hotel so beautifuly for Christmas . The service at this hotel is as good and better than the best hotels around the world the food is of such a high standard and not to be left out the wonderful cocktail staff , I can honestly say this is my favourite place for cocktails in the island and I am a fusspot . Do visit and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, UK