All reviews gin tasting beautiful hotel small luxury hotel shower curtain three course meal four poster bed moulin huet staff were attentive lovely bathroom overlooking the garden weekend break lovely atmosphere relaxing stay afternoon tea st peter port beautiful island outdoor pool
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Great services from well trained and attentive staff, helping you feel right at home. Starting with the gin tasting experience of Wheadons Gin (which is distilled on site) was a lovely beginning to the evening. Both myself and my partner were very happy with the selection on the menus, in particular the Toffee Popcorn dessert - as I am not generally a sweet tooth. The restaurant has fantastic rustic country stone walls that are a lovely touch.

Breakfast service the following morning was brilliant, a large selection of continental breakfasts - as well as a truly delicious cooked breakfast selection. Including my personal favorite Eggs Benedict. The decor of the room the breakfast is held in is gorgeous.

Will most certainly be back!

SimonpHarding, General Manager at Hotel Bella Luce, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent visit. At the BellaLuce we are very proud of the high standards of service that we provide, ensuring each individual guest has the most memorable and special experience.

I was so thrilled to read that the service,as well as well as all other aspects of your stay exceeded your expectations.I will have great delight in passing on your feedback to my colleagues. I hope you also had the opportunity to purchase one of our three Wheadon's gin flavours.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another Bella experience very soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Having stayed recently for a one night stay with my partner, I can only say how completely charmed I am by this place. A warm welcome, by helpful and attentive staff - high spec contemporary decor throughout.

We stayed in a lovely suite over looking the gardens, high spec en suite with a huge bath and wet room shower.

A few Wheadons based gin cocktails in the gardens was the perfect way to relax after a day of exploring the local beaches and country lanes before dinner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SimonpHarding, General Manager at Hotel Bella Luce, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic 5 star review regarding your recent trip. I am pleased to read we were able to ensure you had some time to relax whilst you were here at the Hotel in one of our lovely suites. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of our team.

We all look forward to welcoming you will be back in the near future.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Comfort and friendly courtesy - where the smiling staff were eager to serve our every wish without intruding on our privacy when needed. The stylish boutique hotel had all the facilities to make our stay so pleasant in its beautiful rural setting. Plenty of choice in the breakfast menu and dinner in the evening: cooked always tasty cuisine and hot. Relaxing occasionally in the bar was a delightfully friendly. Merci Bella Luce pour notre séjour agréable avec vous

Room Tip: We stayed in 110 overlooking garden & drive + was comfortable & quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback following your recent stay with us at the Bela Luce, I am pleased to read how enjoyable your stay was. Thank you for your kind words with regards to our rural setting and our food offering. Which I will be sure to share with the relevant team members who will be thrilled you had such a wonderful stay.

I do hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Recently stayed for three nights, everything in the hotel worked like clockwork and the staff could not have been more helpful. Lovely room, tasty breakfast and excellent gin!
Lovely position, quiet and peaceful but still only a short way away from St Peter Port.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arundel4
SimonpHarding, General Manager at Hotel Bella Luce, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Bella Luce. I was delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed all aspects of the Hotel that you experienced.

We are conveniently located to many different local attractions and areas that the island of Guernsey has to offer. I will pass on your lovely comments to the team here who will very much appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next visit in the near future.

Once again thank you for you for your very kind review.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

The Hotel is one of the most comfortable I have stayed in. The atmosphere is warm and cosy and the staff without exception were the most attentive, kind and considerate. The breakfasts were substantial and varied choice.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting your excellent feedback for the Trip Advisor Community. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the chance to use all of our facilities including our fabulous Breakfast offering. It is also great to hear that my colleagues made such a positive impression throughout your stay too.

As a member of The Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations. We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on another occasion.