US$211
US$200
US$193
Les Rocquettes(St Peter Port)
US$189
US$190
US$157
  • Restaurant
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$241
US$230
Abbey Court Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
The Yacht Inn(St Peter Port)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$285
US$273
St Georges(St Peter Port)
US$90
US$72
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

All reviewsrock gardenocean restaurantgold roomdecanter of sherryflight pathprivate cinemathe main hotelbeach cafetea roomthe clifflovely hotelcourtesy busfresh fruitfour star hotelsea viewlittle toucheslovely view
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

We booked a 4 night stay with my 9 and 10yr old and in laws. Lovely hotel, frontline staff, waiters etc are very good however, the senior staff seem to lack the sparkle factor and rather than try and accommodate your request or offer a compromise, the word No seems to be used a little too often. My wife swam in the pool only to find her hair turn green! 2 other ladies had this experience too. Rather than apologise and offer a solution, the reception manager told us effectively it was my wife's fault as she had blonde hair!! We also requested an extra night at the end of our break as we were actually having a nice time. No incentive offered to entice us to stay the extra night when i asked, the price is the price!. Very shortsighted as we would have spent money in the bar, tea rooms and restaurants but instead you had an empty room! The Rock Garden restaurant is awesome, the 2 lads behind the bar are worth their weight in gold as is the restaurant manageress. The other managers could learn a thing or 2 from them! I doubt we will visit again, those working at the "coal face" are a credit to themselves. The managers let you down I'm afraid.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Simon T
Gavin L, Guest Relations Manager at Fermain Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2016

Dear Simon T,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave some valuable feedback following your stay with us at The Fermain Valley Hotel.

I was delighted to hear that you had found the team to be so helpful during your stay with us. I was however disappointed to hear that there were some issues with some of aspects of your stay.
I have discussed the swimming pool situation with our maintenance manager who has advised me that this may be caused by the metal content in the water which on rare occasions can react to certain hair types. This said, we are going to monitor the situation very closely in the coming weeks and I would like to assure you that we take comments such as this very seriously. I would also like to offer my own personal apologies for any inconvenience caused by this during your stay with us.

Here at Fermain Valley Hotel we pride ourselves on the standard of service and quality that we provide for all of our guests and receive many positive comments so it is disappointing to learn that this was not evident during your stay. Rest assured that all your comments are taken very seriously and we will be doing all we can to ensure that there is no repeat of any of the issues you have raised. I whole heartedly apologise that on this occasion we were unable to meet your expectations whilst staying with us and we would relish the opportunity to put this right and welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Should you wish to return to stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me directly gavin@fermainvalley.com or our reservation team for the most competitive rates at book@fermainvalley.com.

Reviewed December 27, 2015

We stayed for a weekend break in a room with balcony overlooking Fermain bay. The bed was so comfortable, best sleep I've had for a long time. I did like the complimentary sherry (although an option of a bottle of cava wouldn't go amiss for those who aren't keen on the sherry). The room was a good size with everything you could wish for. Nice touch was the room service for breakfast was included. The staff were very attentive and friendly without being over the top, the rooms are quiet and well appointed. We had dinner in the Ocean restaurant on the Sunday - the scallops were to die for, so delicious, if I'd not been in public I would have licked the plate. It being Christmas the hotel was decorated but not over the top. Another really nice extra was the free shuttle service to and from St Peter Port. All in all a really nice break in a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear websie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review following your recent stay with us at Fermain Valley Hotel.

It was very rewarding to hear how much you had enjoyed your dining experiences at the hotel. I was delighted to be able to share your kind words with the housekeeping team who were thrilled you had enjoyed the comfort of your room which as all of our rooms had complimentary sherry, handmade Guernsey fudge and a wide selection of teas and fresh coffee which we hope all help to enhance the experience of staying with us.

I was also delighted to hear how you had found the service to be of such a high standard during your stay and had enjoyed your dining experience in the hotel restaurants. Providing such a high level of service is vitally important to us and it was a pleasure to share your comments with the team.

We would be delighted to welcome you back for a future stay and should you wish to return please do not hesitate to contact me directly gavin@fermainvalley.com or our reservation team for the most competitive rates at book@fermainvalley.com.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

Stayed her for 3 nights at beginning of November. Thoroughly enjoyable experience which started with the booking as the hotel organised everything. Friendly and helpful staff (especially Gavin). Great location even if weather not good. Ate in both restaurants at hotel and had one of the best steaks we have ever eaten. Used local buses which were excellent although hotel organised transfers to and from airport. Hotel managed and maintained to a high standard which added to the overall enjoyment.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Bob C,

I wanted to take some time to thank you for leaving such a glowing review following your recent stay with us at The Fermain Valley Hotel. Providing our guests with the highest possible standards when staying with us is vitally important and it was very rewarding to read your comments and share them with the team.

It was very rewarding to hear how much you had enjoyed your dining experiences in both of our restaurants, The Ocean Restaurant which offers some fantastic dishes using fresh local ingredients and The Rock Garden Steakhouse which offers a relaxed atmosphere with a selection of steaks from around the world. I was very happy to read how much you had enjoyed dining with us and we hope that you return to stay with us to enjoy our restaurants again.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

We last stayed here 5 years ago and remember it as good then. It seems even better now. Friendly check in with Gavin, comfortable clean gold room with an excellent view down the valley to the sea, to the lovely food in the Ocean restaurant and the friendly staff throughout. All in all a very good stay and I think we will not wait another 5 years before we return!
Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Timothy S,

I would like to thank you for leaving such a kind review following your recent stay with us at Fermain Valley Hotel. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel for a return visit.

I was delighted that you had enjoyed the fantastic views which we offer in all of our Gold rooms and also that you had found your room to be of such a high standard. The comfort and facilities in all of our rooms is very important to us so I was pleased to hear that you had enjoyed the comfort of your room.
It was very rewarding to hear how much you had enjoyed your dining experiences at The Ocean Restaurant which offers an excellent selection of dishes using the freshest locally sourced seasonal produce.

We would be delighted to welcome you back for a future stay. Should you wish to return, please contact me directly at gavin@fermainvalley.com or our reservation team for the most competitive rates at book@fermainvalley.com.

Our reservations team at The Fermain Valley are travel experts and being an ATOL registered company this allows us to book travel packages with compete peace of mind for our guests, which combined with our low price partner travel rates enables us to offer exceptional value for complete holiday breaks.

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

Superb service including their driver picking me up by car for free after finishing a costal walk and taking me to the airport. Great views from my room which was very comfortable and I enjoyed having a real key for once and windows that opened so the room wasn't too hot at night. The pool, sauna, very cosy lounge and tea room were great too and the food was excellent. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Gavin L, Guest Relations Manager at Fermain Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2016

Dear Miranda H,

I would like to thank you for leaving such a kind review following your recent return visit to stay with us at Fermain Valley Hotel. I was delighted to share your comments with the team and we were all thrilled that you had enjoyed your experience with us.

I was thrilled to hear that you had found your room to be so comfortable and had enjoyed the facilities. It is always our aim to ensure that all of our guests are provided with the highest possible standards when staying with us so it was a pleasure to read your kind comments.

It was a pleasure to hear how much had enjoyed the facilities such as the indoor heated swimming pool and The Valley Tea Rooms which offers a fantastic selection of homemade cakes which are all baked in-house by our very own pastry chef.