“Evening Meal”

SQ Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Braunton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: SQ Bar and Restaurant is set in the heart of Braunton and provides a decadent setting to enjoy a quick cocktail or a three course feast. Join us in the Restaurant from 9am for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner and then head into the Bar and relax with our large selection of wines, spirits and draught beers.
Reviewed August 2, 2018

It’s a good idea to book as restaurant gets very busy, we had a nice table upstairs by the window overlooking the busy high street. Although the menu isn’t excessive they do have monthly specials and smaller appetite selection and food was really good. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely return

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I arrived having not booked and the manager was really helpful in finding me a table I the bar. I was really happy with the selection of food and drink on offer, and it appeared really good value. My wine arrived promptly, shortly followed by my food, a delicious Kerala monkfish curry. This was amazing and very good value. However, I then waited more than 30 minutes for my table to be cleared, even though a waitress was serving a family on the next table. By this point, I had given up on the idea of dessert so decided to leave. It then took me a further 10 minutes to be served at the bar in order to pay my bill. Overall, the food was delicious and the manager, despite being busy, was great, but the waiting staff could be much more aware of their customer's needs.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The staff all so friendly and helpful - nothing too much trouble. The food - to die for. Wonderful evening. Restaurant very busy and all credit to the waitressing staff - all smiles

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful evening watching Mama Mia followed by a delicious meal. Live music and friendly staff. Perfect. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a really nice restaurant right in the centre of Braunton. Although right on the very busy main road - a traffic bottleneck! Sitting on the roof terrace looking down on the tops of cars etc. Is strangely very pleasant and it is not noisy. The decor is contemporary and the the outside glass screened roof terrace is a lovely place to enjoy your meal. The menu is varied and thoughtful, the staff very attentive and helpful (Not over-bearing) and both our meals were excellent and not overpriced. Superb choice.