Review Highlights
Great Ambiance and Professional Treatments

Maybe I am biased, but as a regular visitor to the Haven I can highly recommend the treatments and... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2018
dev0nexpl0rer
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
Heaven in Haven!

Reviewed March 6, 2017
Wanda G
Woking

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2017

I booked in for a facial and the whole experience was wonderful. Very friendly staff who made you feel at ease as you walked in. The facial was great and felt so relaxed and rejuvenated. Will be going back in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

A lovely friendly woman shaped my eyebrows, and was very friendly and chatty, she has done a lovely job of my eyebrows and I will definetly be returning in three weeks!

Reviewed February 19, 2016

a great choice of therapies in Kingsbridge, with knowledgeable and sensitive staff. Excellent value for money too!

Reviewed July 23, 2015

Booked 2 spa day treatments for myself and daughter. The Therapist were lovely and we left feeling very pampered and relaxed. Would definitely recommend and revisit if we get the chance.