“Great Ambiance and Professional Treatments”

Haven Spa and Therapy
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Maybe I am biased, but as a regular visitor to the Haven I can highly recommend the treatments and the staff of the Haven. The prices are excellent and the service as good as a London salon at twice the price. The staff concerned and interested in their clients. Not yet visited their Exeter salon, but a pleasure to have such a professional salon in Kingsbridge.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank dev0nexpl0rer

Reviewed March 6, 2017

I booked in for a facial and the whole experience was wonderful. Very friendly staff who made you feel at ease as you walked in. The facial was great and felt so relaxed and rejuvenated. Will be going back in a couple of weeks.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 29, 2016

A lovely friendly woman shaped my eyebrows, and was very friendly and chatty, she has done a lovely job of my eyebrows and I will definetly be returning in three weeks!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016

a great choice of therapies in Kingsbridge, with knowledgeable and sensitive staff. Excellent value for money too!

Date of experience: February 2016