Had a few days away here, in a luxury beach hut. Beautiful views, great walks. Nice pubs and food. The London Inn and The Ness hotel were both friendly and helpful You can walk down a tunnel to the Ness beach. There is a small Zoo. You can get a ferry across to the other side for £1.50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast View is the perfect place to unwind with spectacular views of the Jurassic Coast or treat yourselves in some of the finest wine-bars and restaurants that the West Country has to offer. Ideally located for Dartmoor and the English Riviera, Exeter and Torquay, plus a whole range of fantastic on-park facilities, you will be spoilt for choice. Coast View is situated on a hill top, offering spectacular views of the scooped-out bay, peppered with luxury yachts and motorboats. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coast View Holiday Park Hotel Shaldon
- Coast View Holiday Park Shaldon
- Coast View, Shaldon Devon