Live locally called in as I had read the facilities are open to non residents. Wasn't that clear where the entrance was but found it by following the postman! Really lovely feel to the place which is clearly still under going some fairly major refurbishments. It was £6 to swim. Lovely clean pool good size peaceful surroundings 50 lengths half an hour and I'm out. One pretty grotty shower on full view so no opportunity for a proper wash once washed changing rooms pretty small I'm not a big person! Nothing on the floor so I'm stood in a pool of water I need to put my socks on and don't want to put MY towel in the puddle on the floor I did a bit of hopping around and managed to complete that task. Now I'm in search of a hair dryer???? Mirror ????? Somewhere to wring my wet swimwear out! Nothing. I did enjoy the facilities but felt at £6 with no sauna jacuzzi or basic requirements like plastic drip matts or proper changing facilities was a bit steep. Once the refurb has been completed with all the basics the price would be comparable to other quality establishments. Thank you I am sure I will visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast View is the perfect place to unwind with spectacular views of the Jurassic Coast or treat yourselves in some of the finest wine-bars and restaurants that the West Country has to offer. Ideally located for Dartmoor and the English Riviera, Exeter and Torquay, plus a whole range of fantastic on-park facilities, you will be spoilt for choice. Coast View is situated on a hill top, offering spectacular views of the scooped-out bay, peppered with luxury yachts and motorboats ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coast View Holiday Park Hotel Shaldon
- Coast View Holiday Park Shaldon
- Coast View, Shaldon Devon