“Pizza?.......Great Burgers!”

Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Woolacombe
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Making fresh American deep pan pizza with a huge selection of toppings. We also serve amazing burgers with beef form local Devon and Cornwall farms.
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We ate at the Pizza Co because they were the only ones open on the Wednesday evening. Good thing they were because we were famished and their burgers were to die for, so succulent and full of flavour.............Sorry to disturb your England Semi game guys, kind of you to serve us and take the time to put the chairs back outside for us to sit on. Over and above. Thank-you.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This is honestly the best pizza place I have ever stumbled upon. Stayed in Woolacombe last year and managed to visit once. This year, in my one week stay I visited 4/5 times, I even bought the favourite of mine "Ring Of Fire" pizza to take on my travel back home to Gloucestershire. The food here is amazing, freshly made and even the toppings for pizzas and burgers are fresh. Such a wide range of food on the menu as well and I completely disagree with the complaints about the pricing of the pizzas. As running my own independent retailer, I know the difficulties with trying to stay competitive to my competitors. I also don't see why people are comparing them to dominoes, the Pizza Company is much better and healthier in my opinion than dominoes and I can eat a pizza there without feeling fat and disgusting. Also tried the butter fly burger I believe and again very very tasty and i 1000% will be back for this amazing food served by such friendly people. Also short waiting times for food as well, nice job guys, keep it up!!

1  Thank Andy P
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We tried the Woolacombe Bay Pizza Co. twice whilst on holiday. It was so good the first time round we had to have again on our last night and we weren't disappointed. I must admit that I am not a big fan of pizza and always leave my crusts but the flavours were awesome and they went right to the edge - chicken wings were lovely and the onion rings too - will definitely be on our favourite list next year. Prices were really reasonable too. Overall rating: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Really good pizza! Made all fresh and in front of you pizza and chips enjoyed by all the family! Would highly recommend a visit/ takeaway!

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We arrived in woolacombe after a long drive after 9pm....no where in woolacombe serves food after this time and we were recommended the woolacombe bay pizza company! We had 2 burgers and a portion of chips, the burgers were brilliant quality and the salad and ingredients were clearly well sourced and fresh....We will make this a regular stop when we are in woolacombe in the future!