We came back to Morton's House for my wife's special birthday treat and can only once again say that our few days away before Christmas were relaxing and pleasurable at all times.My wife even had a massage arranged by the staff.The food was wonderful,the service excellent and the staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
Special thanks to Barbara and Sue who kept our room and the hotel spotless.
We shall keep on coming back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, England, UK