Just stayed at Mortons house for 2 nights for our wedding. We had just under 30 guests for the ceremony and dinner and we all stayed over. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left nothing was too much bother, they appeared when they needed to, disappeared when not. The room we got married in was beautiful, the food was amazing and the rooms with their quirky features just added to the ambience. Bev and her staff made our day stress free and totally relaxed which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you for such an amazing few days, nothing was too much trouble. We will be back here manytimesaver in the future of that we can be certain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, England, UK