All I can say is that I am extremely luck to have got married at Mortons House. Bev and her staff could not have looked after us better and we could not have had a better day. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had attended. We stayed for two nights and from the moment we got there to the moment we left we were given fantastic treatment. The rooms were great and the food was fantastic. Some little touches made it for me. The staff made a fuss of my man even organising a bottle of hand cream for her.
It is a word that Americans over used, but even Awesome does not do justice to how good it was
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, England, UK