We had planned to stay in Swanage, but passed this hotel en route and thought it looked nice. Very pleasant and helpful staff. We didn't have a room inside the hotel, but it was warm and comfortable. For £110 a night, we thought it lacked a few little touches, for example bottled water by the bed, but on the whole it was fine. Dinner was excellent, if a little sparse!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, England, UK