“Delicious burgers.”

The Dancing Moose Wimborne
Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Wimborne
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Called in The Dancing Moose for lunch yesterday after being recommended by a local shopkeeper.
The burgers we ordered did not disappoint. They were good quality, served on brioche and salad. The sweet potato fries were amazing.
Swift, friendly service. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for I guess.
Will call in again if we visit Wimborne again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy our visits to the Dancing Moose, Staff are very friendly and helpful great cocktails great atmosphere great birthday.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went into for a nice lunch food is generally ok but the service was shocking,such a shame as this could be a good place to go.

2  Thank ade9121
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I went here for a friend’s birthday meal in a group of 6 people. I’ve only ever been here for breakfast before, (which is amazing btw) so this was my first time having dinner at the dancing moose. I’ve got to say it was fantastic. I ordered the cajun grilled chicken burger. It was one of the tastiest burgers I’ve ever eaten. It came with chips and onion rings too. My friends ordered burgers and commented on how delicious they thought they were as well. As it was my friend’s birthday and we had the table pre booked she got any free dessert of her choice which was a lovely gesture!

We just missed out on happy hour for cocktails which was a shame. Not sure what time it starts but I know that it finishes at 8 and I think it’s on everyday.

Would definitely recommend this place! Especially if you’re a fan of burgers and hotdogs like me as that’s what is mostly on the evening menu. I will be returning for sure! Food and drinks were a little bit pricey but staff were friendly.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Ate at the moose last night and the food was really good. I would say that there does need to be slightly more options for vegetarians though with a veggie sausage option for the hot dogs. The staff were a good laugh and clearly worked hard as the place was full! The delay in the food was made up for by the discount given to us by staff. All in all I'd recommend this place!