“Awesome Lunch”

The Dancing Moose Wimborne
Ranked #41 of 113 Restaurants in Wimborne
Reviewed October 30, 2018

My partner and I decided to nip in for Lunch and we are both pleased we did, the staff are very friendly and its a very relaxed atmosphere. I have a gluten intolerance and when i spoke to the staff they where very helpful, I decided to go for the veggie burger with Gluten free bread. When it arrived the chief and had sorted a gluten free roll for me and the burger was amazing very tasty. My partner had the hot dog and he said it was really good to. Great value for money and lovely pub. Thanks

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Can’t remember when I had a better burger , relaxed atmosphere and a couple of well kept pints. Good menu from snacks to large meals.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxed atmosphere it's mine kind of place. Casual but professional. Welcomed my son with all his questions and curiosity. Provided a treat and water for the dog. It was busy so food took awhile but it was delicious and worth the wait. Thank you

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I go to the moose quiet regularly but this is my first time having their roast.... it was amazing ! Can’t fault it and the picture I have put with the review was the portion for one person! Can’t fault the place!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Like a more local TGIFs the Dancing Moose promised much and delivered average.

Great location in the centre of Wimborne, with plenty of opposition for your food and drink spend, the inside space had been artfully designed and is nice, if slightly dark, but lacks any real character. Imagine the shop-fitters do the same job wherever they open an outlet.

Pleasant if slightly disengaged young staff, good choice of topical beers and a menu of faux-American burgers, hot dogs, wraps and wings.

Food was freshly-cooked, piping hot but just a bit average. Only outside space, enclosed rear courtyard for the smokers, sunny at lunchtime but wouldn't want to sit there in the evening.

Refuelling stop only for me. Many more interesting and quirky options within walking distance.

Date of visit: September 2018