“Fabulous afternoon tea”

Angels Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Ranked #63 of 113 Restaurants in Wimborne
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Visited last week with my daughter and grandson. The staff were wonderfully welcoming and really helpful. The sandwiches, scones and cakes were lovely and my grandson was even given a bowl full of the offcuts from freshly baked muffins. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. For a gluten free choice throughly recommend Angels, very nice cakes and they actually had proper scones, not many places offer them. Sandwiches very fresh and had plenty of filling, very enjoyable. Would certainly recommend this restaurant, and return again.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Well this one experience I do not want to repeat. Filthy dirty entrance hallway - plastic tablecloths - cluttered room. The food - cheap bread and even cheaper fillings in the sandwiches. Dried up cakes - a chocolate brownie which cracked rather than cut . Tasteless scones which were so heavy and heated in a microwave. Staff sitting around talking loudly also with a noisy child. This is not my idea of a pleasant afternoon tea. I know it was cheap but I would rather pay for a bit of class !

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went in this establishment for a bite to eat, the waitress was unhelpful and looked like she had somewhere better to be. The cafe was untidy and our table was sticky to the touch. I think because of this the cafe felt dirty. We could hear the staff having a laugh and joke out the back which in my opinion is not very professional. The food took a long while to reach the table even though the cafe was not very busy. We will not be visiting this premises again.

2  Thank Justin E
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I took my mum and my boyfriend here for an after noon tea
We was pleasantly suprised the food was delicious freshly made while waiting and cakes all home made the service was good albeit a bit slow(due to good being freshly made to order) but the food was so worth waiting for we will certainly go back again