“Morning Coffee”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wimborne
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I go here a few times a week in the morning when Im working from home. They are always quick, courteous, and do good coffee. If I do drink in has a great outdoor seating area right in the middle of the town square as well.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We visit Costa in Wimborne on a fairly regular basis. The service is usually good and the wait for drinks and food is acceptable. The cafe is spacious and has a choice of comfortable seating. Nice also to have the option of sitting outside on a warm day. We have had some of their various toasties and paninis. Today I tried the mozzarella tomato and basil panini. It was tasty but not overly hot as it took some time from the press to be served to our table. We had a creamy cooler each which are good but I think at £3.85 for the medium size are quite expensive. Usually we have lattes which are generally well made although occasionally they can be quite insipid. Basically you know what to expect in a Costa and Wimborne is no different. I just think an injection of personality is needed from some of the young servers. Being in my 40's I just find them a bit lacking in people skills....

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Conveniently situated in The Square, it's an easy option for a coffee/snack stop while browsing the local shops. A typical Costa Coffee place, it's clean & tidy with plenty of outdoor & indoor seating so can't say any more than that!

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I liked to pop in before work to get a coffee. The staff are slow, not very friendly and don't really care.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

What I like about this coffee shop is that you can sit inside or out. The shop now has seating on the paved area in front of Barclays Bank in the Square as well as out side the shop itself which is great on a sunny day watching the world go by. The staff are always helpful and friendly and, of course, the coffee is exquisite.