“My Go To Place for Milkshakes and Smoothies”

The Short & Sweet Company
Ranked #33 of 113 Restaurants in Wimborne
Reviewed April 11, 2016

My children love this place. They have a great selection of juices and smoothies. They also make fantastic Milkshakes blended with your favourite chocolate bars. The mint Aero one is a winner with my kids.

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

We continue to love this place.
I tend to gravitate towards the 'sweet' treats rather than the healthy choices. My recent indulgence is the peanut butter hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream and a flake. It is delicious!

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Just had lunch in this delightful little cafe! We chose coronation chicken on sourdough bread. The bread was perfect and the coronation chicken dressed with seeds and made to taste light by a squeeze of lime juice really hit the spot. Lots of juices on offer and really good coffe and all sorts of teas.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Now that the ghastly start to the new year is past, one hopes, the spring sunshine lured us from our winter bunker to see what was new in Wimborne.

It seemed a good idea to enjoy the sunshine so we (Mrs P) decided we should walk. Its a decent walk to town from Peartree Towers so we were a touch out of puff when we got here. Luckily, we were near our favourite café, so we dropped in to rest our aging & aching limbs.

A table in the window, the sun streaming in, coffees in our hands. A real delight and so nice to see it in the sunshine, so bright & refreshing. I'm so bored of this shabby chic look that so many cafes seem to think is appealing. This café is nicely decorated (redecorated every few months I'm told), has a nice view onto Mill Lane (I love a bit of people watching, who doesn't?).

But since I've been last, they've added a new all day lunch menu on. I enjoyed the best Sardines on Sourdough since I was a boy. The added touch of lemon zest & cream cheese was delicious. I offered some to Mrs P but she was enjoying her Banana & Honey Sourdough too much and she wasn't inclined to share.

Upon talking to Sweet, she told me that the menu changes every couple of days as the ingredients are fresh. We'll be back for some soon.

And, on a side note, still the best coffee in Wimborne.

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Top quality service.Top quality products.Suitable for all ages.Customer service, simply the best. Can't recommend it highly enough.