All reviews held our wedding evening buffet walk in wardrobe wedding breakfast wedding venue birthday party wedding reception huge bed monsoon suite hot buffet dance floor hull area fantastic hotel continental breakfast excellent value for money following morning full english
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Can’t compliment the hotel enough for our wedding held here on 9th August in the monsoon suite.
We are not local but from the very beginning we knew this was the place for us. Check in was brilliant with guests travelling from different parts of Britain and Ireland and none having any issues even managing to change my parent in laws room after she had a fall couple days prior and struggling with the stairs.
The morning of the wedding ran very smoothly no issues setting the room up and there was a field at the very back where all the children, 15 in total all under 10, where able to have a kick about with a fly away ball and let some steam off for the ceremony.
All rooms were spacious with plenty of room for extra beds to be put in for the children although these were quiet warm rooms.
The toastmasters were both very welcoming and the lady in the morning who had a European accent was the very best she made me so relaxed checking on me to ensure everything was running on time. When the time came for us to walk down the isles she was fully supportive. We had to get 6 bridesmaids and 5 page boys down the aisles before myself mostly under 7. This was no issue for the toastmaster she let the children when it was there turn who were very nervous but she put them at ease with her warm character.
We opted for the chicken dinner which was of large portion but presented lovely as the taste.
The overall day was relaxed with no pressure. The children were all well behaved as felt relaxed.
Overall I would recommend this venue

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank charlottemichael
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The food in the buffet always tastes good, but I wish there were more variety. But in general, the prize is reasonable and the food is nice. Also lunch time finishes really early (about 2:308ish) so it doesn’t give us time to get there and finish eating.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We held our wedding here in July and what a fantastic day and night it was. From start to finish nothing was too much trouble. Our toast master (not sure of her name) was amazing. Food was great, staff were brilliant. Made it a day to remember. Thank you from the new Mr & Mrs Holmes.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The room rate was, in my opinion, on the cheaper side, and I was expecting a room and service to reflect it. However, the staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Hotel was clean, the shower was amazing. Room was quirky, not your run of the mill corporate ‘mocha and stone’ decor. The bar was reasonably priced. I will stay again if I need a hotel in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SQuinny1968
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, room
was fine good size, clean and comfortable - shame about everything else.

The service at the function we attended was terrible - they took away full drinks from our table which we left alongside our bags/jackets more than once, the staff working were clearly busy doing two functions at once and were all over the place removing unfinished dishes and glassss and had no customer service skills at all.

At breakfast we just sat down and helped ourselves as no one was there to seat us- wish we hadn’t bothered as my other half found more than one long hair inside his poached egg couldn’t even complain as no on around so we just left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple