“Seriously Delicious!”

Art House Tea Emporium
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Glenarm
Reviewed April 30, 2021 via mobile

Have been popping in here for takeaway coffees & sweet treats for a few weeks now. Today I went for the white chocolate and raspberry scone - Can honestly say best white chocolate and raspberry scone I’ve ever had! Seriously delicious! Staff are lovely too. Looking forward to lockdown being over so I can sit in!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed September 20, 2020 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend went away for a few days and did some of the causeway costal route. We spent a day in Glenarm doing the castle and the forest. We came across this little place hidden away in Glenarm. As soon as you walk through the door its like being taken back in time. Singer sewing machines, old record players etc. A real vintage feel to the place. Staff are friendly and welcoming. We had already eaten lunch but we had to try something. We had tea and what I can only describe as one of the nicest home made Victoria sponge cakes I have ever had. When I am up this way again I will definitely be paying this place a visit for lunch. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed September 19, 2020

We came across this place almost by accident and liked the welcome, the ambience and the chocolate scone! A tough six months for them to open just before lockdown.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed August 10, 2020

This year could be the worst ever to open a new catering venture, but this is one that, despite the challenges, is already proving successful. On a corner of the main street of the charming village of Glenarm, the premises were a pub once and the old bar is now a servery for the short but delicious menu. Hot dishes include the owner's Granny Pauline's sausage pie, quiche, steak & ale pie and a pasta dish, plus cakes and scones. The dining area is atmospherically furnished with antiques. My wife and I received a warm welcome on our first visit, and enjoyed the food and ambience so much we have already been back. We intend to do so regularly.

Date of visit: July 2020