stayed for the weekend ... room was ready early when we unlocked the door it was omg look at the size of the bed so cool... then looked out the window room with a sea view loved it...the castle is spooky and very cold but lovely to see the ghost room and climb the castle steps..the river restaurant meal was fab havent had such a good meal in a long time with great table service...best hotel i have ever stayed in....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland