4,104 results
All reviews thermal village gillies restaurant hot tub gin bar river view four seasons italian restaurant afternoon tea deluxe room room restaurant thermal suite outdoor jacuzzi complimentary mini bar phantom house cupcakes from start to finish turn down service
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful wedding venue. Everything is of such a high standard. Friendly efficient well trained staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Made to feel very welcome and special. Wedding meal snacks breakfast - all delicious and high quality food. Would highly highly recommend

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
MFairbanksGalgorm, Manager at Galgorm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You mention the staff and I must say that we are very proud of the team that we have and appreciate that it is they that truly make the difference.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in early June and even the weather was brilliant.
Rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Wifi works well in all areas.
The Spa garden and pool area are one of a kind in Ireland.
Breakfast in the river room is a wonderful way to start the day.
We also dined in Gillie's and Fratelli, both of which were excellent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took the time to relax and rejuvenate in our Thermal Village.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here over Easter 2017. Beautiful Hotel, luxury room, both restaurants served beautiful food. Would stay here again, but didn't make use of the thermal village as it was 'overcrowded. Enjoyed the views from our balcony listening to the waterfalls. A little slice of heaven

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Adventurer699773

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel on friday 14th July and had an amazing time from lunch in the conservatory to dinner and breakfast at gillies.The food was absolutely delicious.

The staff from the start to the end of are stay they were very pleasant and were always there to help I could not have asked for anymore.

My wife and I spent some time in the spa village it is well set out and very spacious with so many areas and the new building at the end was nice to sit and relax and have some lunch.

I would just like to say a big Thank You to all the staff in all areas of the hotel for making are stay so good and we will be back very soon.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that yourself and your wife enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed overnight at the Galgorm resort and spa to celebrate our anniversary. The grounds are gorgeous and the staff are helpful and attentive. The spa is lovely however it is extremely crowded with individuals who are staying over and those who have purchased access for the day. The large amount of people sometimes took away from the tranquility. The bar elements only stays open to 6pm which is a bit disappointing if you want a drink at the spa after this time. The galgorm is a gorgeous hotel to stay in however at £265 a night for a midweek stay it is a little expensive for what you get. We enjoyed our stay here however would not be rushing back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to here that you found the grounds to your liking, and the staff to be helpful and attentive. My apologies that you found the Thermal Village to be not a tranquil as you expected.

I am disappointed that you felt that our prices were excessive. We charge market value and feel that our prices are relative to other establishments in our sector.

We hope that this will not deter you from visiting again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Galgorm Resort & Spa.