“I love, love, love this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Dining Room
Bedroom
MAIN BATHROOM
A corner of the garden
Log Cabin
North Coast -  only 30 miles away!!
Port Bradden
Slemish Mountain - nearby
Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Beth H
Kennesaw, Georgia
“I love, love, love this place!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I couldn't ask for better accommodations! The house was spotless, comfortably furnished, and conveniently located. Heather and George are outstanding hosts and willing to go the extra mile for their guests. This was my second stay and I will definitely be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
liveittot...
Cockermouth
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My sister booked Parkhead Lodge for us when we came over to N Ireland for my nephew's wedding. There were five of us and the place couldn't have been more comfortable. It was scrupulously clean, very tastefully decorated, and in a lovely quiet spot with plenty of parking and yet within easy walking distance of town. Although I didn't meet the owner, my sister did, and spoke very highly of her. One lovely touch was home-made scones and shortbread left out for us on arrival. I would definitely recommend this super place, especially if you're a big group over for a big family celebration or something and want your own very comfortable space, though for tourists Ballymena is also a good base for touring much of N Ireland, particularly the gorgeous north coast.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Immaculate, tasteful and with everything you need.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
28 Feb 2013
Many thanks for your wonderful review of your recent stay at Parkhead Lodge in Ballymena. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you back in the future. We always try to provide top class accommodation for the discerning traveller.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing