All reviews warm welcome room was clean margaret breakfast nw200
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Margaret was the perfect hostess. She remembered our names. Asked about our visit and if we needed info for the local area. We required a 3 bed room which they had. The room was very spacious and clean. The towels were the softest I have ever felt. The breakfast was full Ulster and my friend didn't want the sausage and asked for an extra egg and she was happy to do it.
The area is very pretty. Be sure to check out the Tirnony dolman 6 miles away.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you for your review on Edenroe, so pleased that you had a great stay. Your comments and rating are very much appreciated. Kind regards Margaret

Reviewed July 11, 2016

I stayed a week and have only good things to say. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast substantial. I'm a vegetarian and that is no obstacle here.Every day, Margaret made me believe she was delighted to see me, and Jim is equally warm and pleasant. The location is excellent for visiting the region, and there's plenty of parking. There's a small fridge for guests to use, and there's free Wifi. The house is on the main road, but my room was at the front and noise was not a bother. These are genuinely lovely and accommodating people. I unexpectedly had to make a receive a few local calls using their phone, and they were entirely gracious about it. Hopefully, I'll be back in the course of my work next year.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BogCottonCanadian
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review on Edenroe. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and awarded our accommodation and service top marks. We strive to make our guests feel very welcome and provide a pleasant stay. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again. Kind regards Margaret & Jim

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

We have just left this wonderful bed and breakfast. We stayed for three nights and it's just perfect. Margaret and Jim are so welcoming and lovely. Rooms spotless and breakfast amazing! Best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in! Can't wait to return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Thank you so much for review on Edenroe. We are delighted that you had such a great stay and highly rating our accommodation and service. Your comments are most welcome as we strive to make our guests feel welcome and have a memorable stay. Looking forward to your next visit. Kind regards Margaret & Jim

Reviewed May 15, 2016

A nice family run B&B on the outskirts of Dungiven. My room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and equipped with tea & coffee making facilities. The proprietor was very friendly and helpful, making me feel most welcome on arrival. The breakfasts were excellent, served in a nice breakfast area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris S
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Thanks Chris for your review on Edenroe. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the accommodation and service provided. Hope to see you again sometime. Kind regards Margaret & Jim

Reviewed April 13, 2016

I received a very warm and friendly welcome from Margaret in a lovely home from home. The whole place is neat, clean and tidy and the double room that I had, although not massive was certainly enough for me. There was a lovely breakfast in the morning to set you up and Margaret does evening meals on request (I would take this up as there did not seem to be a lot of choice in Dungiven). The area is absolutely lovely and well worth a visit but this was a business trip and I was travelling solo. However if I am in the area again for either business or a family trip, this B&B will certainly be getting a repeat visit.

Room Tip: There is some road noise & so would recommend the rooms with the hillside views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business