See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

I have been doing a walking and touring holiday in County Derry and was in Dungiven for 3 days because of the north Sperrins way and several beautiful ancient churches in the area. From the moment i arrived Margaret and Jim made me feel very welcome. Their home is so lovely, my room was extremely comfortable with all a traveller needs. There was free WiFi and a small fridge outside the room to keep stuff like water or milk in. I don't drive so in the evenings Margaret does request meals for anyone who doesn't drive. You see there's nowhere in Dungiven that does a sit down evening meal only take aways. The closest place is the ponderosa on the glenshane pass. Margarets evening meals are excellent and so is the breakfasts in the morning. I was told places to visit and go to, what pubs to check out too. I found out alot about the local area from jim and Margaret. I was told about all the local myths and legends because of the sculpture trail which is in various places in and around the local area. I plan to come back to the Dungiven area and i know definitely where to come back to.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Margaret was the perfect hostess. She remembered our names. Asked about our visit and if we needed info for the local area. We required a 3 bed room which they had. The room was very spacious and clean. The towels were the softest I have ever felt. The breakfast was full Ulster and my friend didn't want the sausage and asked for an extra egg and she was happy to do it.
The area is very pretty. Be sure to check out the Tirnony dolman 6 miles away.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you for your review on Edenroe, so pleased that you had a great stay. Your comments and rating are very much appreciated. Kind regards Margaret

Reviewed July 11, 2016

I stayed a week and have only good things to say. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast substantial. I'm a vegetarian and that is no obstacle here.Every day, Margaret made me believe she was delighted to see me, and Jim is equally warm and pleasant. The location is excellent for visiting the region, and there's plenty of parking. There's a small fridge for guests to use, and there's free Wifi. The house is on the main road, but my room was at the front and noise was not a bother. These are genuinely lovely and accommodating people. I unexpectedly had to make a receive a few local calls using their phone, and they were entirely gracious about it. Hopefully, I'll be back in the course of my work next year.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BogCottonCanadian
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review on Edenroe. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and awarded our accommodation and service top marks. We strive to make our guests feel very welcome and provide a pleasant stay. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again. Kind regards Margaret & Jim

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

We have just left this wonderful bed and breakfast. We stayed for three nights and it's just perfect. Margaret and Jim are so welcoming and lovely. Rooms spotless and breakfast amazing! Best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in! Can't wait to return.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Thank you so much for review on Edenroe. We are delighted that you had such a great stay and highly rating our accommodation and service. Your comments are most welcome as we strive to make our guests feel welcome and have a memorable stay. Looking forward to your next visit. Kind regards Margaret & Jim

Reviewed May 15, 2016

A nice family run B&B on the outskirts of Dungiven. My room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and equipped with tea & coffee making facilities. The proprietor was very friendly and helpful, making me feel most welcome on arrival. The breakfasts were excellent, served in a nice breakfast area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chris S
Edenroe B, Owner at Edenroe, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Thanks Chris for your review on Edenroe. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the accommodation and service provided. Hope to see you again sometime. Kind regards Margaret & Jim