“Luxurious!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Master Bedroom 2
Living Room 2
Kitchen
Cottage above harbour
Second Bedroom with twin beds
Second bedroom with twin beds converted to a super king bed
Local fishing boat
The cottage from Shoregate
Nearby East Neuk village of Anstruther
View from terrace
Cottage from Castle Walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brodie26
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Luxurious!”
Reviewed February 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2010

I have never stayed in a more beautiful cottage as this one!. Nina Roberts has put a lot of love and care into this property and it looks like its come straight out of the pages of Home Magazine!. We loved every minute of our stay and would definately recommend it to anyone.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Feb 2011
Thanks so much for your kind words. As the cottage is our holiday home and not just a business for us, we want our guests to feel as comfortable as we do when we stay there!
Shrewsbury
Reviewed February 23, 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
23 Feb 2011
Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am delighted to hear these positive comments from a regular guest. When a guest returns, it is the most positive endorsement we can receive. The only problem is making sure that the cottage lives up to their previous experience!
Bicester
Reviewed February 19, 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The standard of the furnishings
Liked least: I liked EVERYTHING!!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
19 Feb 2011
Thanks for your great review. There certainly is a lack of good eating places in Crail, but I am a real foodie, and my Area Guide lists lots of great restaurants in the surrounding area with driving times from ten to thirty minutes away. Nevertheless, the produce from our local farm shop is exceptional and cooking, somehow, doesn't seem such a chore in Crail!
Edinburgh
Reviewed February 17, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

17 Feb 2011
I am so glad that Rollo, in particular, had a good time! We love dogs and want to make well behaved ones as welcome as possible. In the two years we have been letting the cottage, many of our guests have returned, some three or four times already! We hope to welcome Rollo (and his parents, of course) back sometime in the future.
Cambs
Reviewed February 17, 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
17 Feb 2011
I am delighted that Rosa and Brian had a lovely time in Crail. Many visitors are pleasantly surpised by the charm of the East Neuk fishing villages. It is no wonder that many visitors choose to return to the East Neuk of Fife. I've been returning to Crail for the past 46 years (but I was only 2 on my first visit!).
BROMLEY
Reviewed February 15, 2011 for a stay in November 2009

15 Feb 2011
Thanks so much for this great review. It is so important that guests feel as if it is their seaside home when they come to stay. Although we rent out Shoregate to guests, it is also much more than a business to us. It is also our holiday home and we want people to feel equally at home when they come to stay.
Brecon
Reviewed February 13, 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Your age range 55-64
13 Feb 2011
Thanks so much for this lovely review. It means a lot when guests appreciate the little extra touches that we aim to provide. Haste ye back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing