“Fantastic chip shop”

Fochabers Chip Shop
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Fochabers
Reviewed April 4, 2018

One of the best in the area. We travel from Port Gordon for these chips and they're always still hot when we arrive.

There was certainly plenty of chips and while I'm not a fan of fish, the Red Puddings are large and good quality.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I had lovely fish and chips from here and the staff are really friendly. I haven't given 5 stars for two reasons. Firstly, it is expensive; this is the only chippy I've ever been to where the chips cost £3 for a large protion. Also, it is one of many chippys these days to advertise themselves as "the best in...." Apparently, chippys pay for these awards and it stands to reason that not every chippy in Scotland has been voted "the best chippy in Scotland". Stick to doing what you do best; namely, serving great fish and chips with a smile.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent fish and chips, thin, crisp batter, no excess oil or fat. Didn’t leave with the usual off-putting oily mouth feeling. All fish freshly sourced and name of fishing vessel identified ( a nice touch). Very clean, modern cafe, friendly staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal to take away. Staff were all extremely friendly and polite. Just a pity they are not closer to where I live. Will be stopping by next time for a sit down meal.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I wouldnt go anywhere else for my fish and chips. This place has won numerous awards and well deserved, freindly staff and very clean . You can sit in and eat but I never have YET . Haddock to die for YUMMY

Been to Fochabers Chip Shop? Share your experiences!