“Fantastic Pizza - great service”
Review of Pino Pizza

Pino Pizza
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Lossiemouth
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Very fresh and tasty fresh food. Excellent bread for pizza and wraps. Meal was tasty and chips crispy. Friendly and quick service.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We've only visited here twice, first time was for a pizza some time ago but we went again last night for a kebab. In the end I went for kebab meat with chips but can admit to have been slightly jealous of the doner kebab the other half was chowing down on!

The staff appear well organised and yes, whilst there is a wee bit of a wait, it shows they're a busy wee place and that can only be a good thing!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We ordered a 12" Hawaiian and a 10" Margherita. We waited 10 minutes before the team delivered into our hands two wonderful pizza pies. I have never seen a team hustle like these guys!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Pino's Pizza is absolutely delicious! Even though I called ahead and placed my order I still had to wait for the pizza to be done - but it was definitely worth the wait.
The fellow making the pizza was friendly and I definitely would return.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Kids wanted pizza whilst on holiday best fresh dough pizza l have had. Good service friendly staff and great choice of toppings. I had a kebab on first night and then had pizza on our next visit later in week. All cooked to order 10 out 10.

Date of visit: August 2017