“Fabulous dinner for 2”
Review of Max & Ben's Bistro

Max & Ben's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Auchterarder
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: Max & Ben's Bistro is open Mon-Fri 12pm-2pm and 5pm-9pm and at the weekend from 12pm-9pm. Great food served in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I were staying in the Bistro apartments so booked dinner here for 2 and it was amazing . I had the M&B burger with Monterey Jack cheese and bacon , huge portion of chips and side salad . My boyfriend had the rib eye steak with garlic sauce and said it was the best steak he’s ever had ! We were so full we could only share a dessert .... Eton mess . Absolutely delicious . Wine was lovely too and we had a wee dissarono and drambuie to finish . Perfect . Lovely wee restaurant with friendly staff . Highly recommend

4  Thank 270judya

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Live locally and eaten here numerous times, great food and service. Remember to book In advance as I’m not the only one who thinks so. Highly recommended.

4  Thank cathr505
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked a table on a Monday evening for a family group of 11 while we were staying in the area. We chose this restaurant because it didn't seem too fancy, and could cater for children and food allergies. We were delighted with our choice! The staff were there when we needed them, without being intrusive. When it came to ordering, the staff were happy to check details with the chef and suggest changes and options to accommodate the dietary requirements. In fact the children were delighted to have a much larger choice than normal when eating out. Everything was freshly cooked and portions were generous - my only complaint was that I was too full to be able to consider dessert! I would definitely return if I ever find myself in Auchterardar again.

4  Thank fi_1
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Second visit As good as the first !! Excellent service and food even better ! Chicken burger to die for! Chicken Maryland absolutely delicious !! Highly recommend a visit !!

4  Thank NikkiM66
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was lovely staff very attentive but not intrusive cosy armosphere will definitely be eating there again on our next trip

4  Thank Trail260750