We spent two nights in one of the beautifully decorated lodges next to the main hotel. It was very well equipped for self catering and had a lovely deck where we sipped champagne and enjoyed the stunning views. There is a great wee leisure centre with pool, jacuzzi, steam and sauna and we were able to use this after checking out on the Sunday while we waited for our lunch. We ate in the cosy bar at the hotel and the food was fabulous. One of the few places I've eaten where the 'homemade' burgers are actually homemade! There was a super sunday roast too at only £9.95. We had treatments by Brenda and these were amazing-'the best massage ever' according to my friend! There are great walking and cycling routes from the hotel too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duchally Country Estate is set in prime Perthshire parkland near to Gleneagles and is the ideal base for a holiday in Scotland. Duchally Country Estate, while secluded, is perfect for short breaks and overnight stops in the Country House Hotel or a full Scottish holiday in luxury lodge accommodation that is conveniently located for easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Duchally Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clc Duchally Country Estate Hotel Auchterarder
- Duchally Country Estate Auchterarder
- Duchally Country Estate Scotland/Auchterarder