Had a fantastic 2 night stay at Creiff Hydro as part of the Romantic Getaway deal. Room was beautifully decorated, comfortable and spacious, however the cleanliness could have been improved on. We were disappointed that we could not access the Victorian Spa despite having day passes due to it being full to capacity the entire day.
Our first meal was in Meikle Restaurant and it was quite frankly terrible, this is our third bad experience inthe Meikle, therefore we changed our second night's dining to the Brasserie and LOVED it, the food and atmosphere were sensational and it became a true highlight of our stay.
The staff were so warm, welcoming and friendly and helped to make our trip so enjoyable and we really look forward to our next trip - making sure to avoid the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland