“Great food, fantastic pakora and friendly staff”
Review of Lorimers

Lorimers
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Bishopton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We all enjoyed our meal, the 3 varieties of pakora starter where delicious and my rump steak was cooked to my request. We had a seat away from the bar area which was peaceful and quiet but the bar was full and noisy as it was a Saturday night!!
This was my first visit and we will be back in the future.

2  Thank Robert B

Reviewed April 2, 2018

called in for a meal with my wife son and daughter it was an easter treat and a family get together we each had a starter and I would really recommend the pan fried scallops delicious we all enjoyed our meal excellent food and a few drinks

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Just returned from visit to Lorimers. Food absolutely brilliant as always pity waitress staff cannot be given same compliment. Staff bland abrupt and totally uninterested in pleasantries toward customers. dessert menu slapped on table waited 15 minutes for waitress to return and take order when she did we just asked for bill and left. Hope Lorimers take note of these reviews because we have friends who initially loved going there but don't now we had to find out for ourselves and they were right which is a real pity hope you take heed.

1  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I have reviewed this restaurant previously and eat here often as it is local for me. While the food has consistently been excellent and good value for money sadly I have been in twice over last week and have noticed a decline in Customer Service from the staff. Seems like the staff are so busy they have no time at all for pleasantries and should you want your bill expect to get it when it suits the staff, in fact we ended up having to wait at the bar as no one came over with it although we had asked twice. I will continue to eat here as food is very very good and it is local however it is a shame the service which was previously there is now lacking. Hopefully someone may pick up this review and address this issue, would also be good if the staff were trained on the coffee machine as it looks the business but coffee has had to be returned for tea. I would normally review Lorimers 4/5 but have only given rating of 3 purely because of the service.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a very nice mother's day lunch in here. First time I've been & the food was very good. Very good value & quality. Definitely be back.