Stayed for two nights over the Easter weekend and got a great deal through KGB Deals.
The place is lovely, slight overload on the tartan but this is the Highlands so I guess only to be expected. The lounge and bar with open fire is really very welcoming and comfortable and the free WiFi is good, although it didn't quite reach our room which was a bit of a disappointment.
The room was a good size, no double bed despite asking for one only to be told they are all "Twins", any booked as a double just seem to have the two singles pushed together. Apart from that it was fine and very clean. Bit chilly overnight but we had a heater in our room which took the edge off.
Overall, a very pleasant hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit, Scotland